All of our phonebanks have gone virtual. We don’t have a brick and mortar HQ office like we have had in years past, but our work goes on! To protect our democracy, our planet, and our public health, we need a Democratic House, Senate, and President! Few things have made Trump and McConnell’s incompetence more clear than their mishandling of this crisis.
We will train you to phonebank! It will take you less than an hour to learn the ins and outs of how to make calls. We will take you step by step through the process, answering any and all of your questions. We have trained people who can barely use their computer how to become phonebank pros from home! If you made it to this site, you can phonebank, too!
We start each session with a brief Zoom conference to talk about who we’re calling and catch up with each other, and if everyone wants, we do a little happy hour at the end to talk about our calls and enjoy some much-needed camaraderie. If you’re home and wanting a break from the news or family life or whatever else is going on for you – WE NEED YOU!
Click on the day and time below that works best for you to sign up:
Here are the current phone bank shifts:
- Monday phone bank, 3:00 – 6:00 PM and 6:00 – 8:30 PM. You can come for any part of it that you want, but training will be near the beginning of each shift. The early start time lets us call North Carolina, which is our #1 target state. (We call Iowa, Montana Arizona and California then too).
- Tuesday phone bank 2:30 – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday phone bank, 5:30 – 8:30 PM
- Wednesday phone bank 6:00 – 8:30 PM
- Thursday phone bank, 12:00 – 3:00 PM, 3:00 -6:00 PM and 6:00 – 8:30 PM
And we have special ‘Get Out the Vote for Biden’ phone banks on Saturday and Sunday:
- Saturday phone bank: 9:00 – 11:30 AM, 12:00 – 2:30 PM, 3:00 – 5:30 PM
- Sunday phone bank 9:00 – 11:30 AM, 12:00 – 2:30 PM, 3:00 – 5:30 PM
You can call from home anytime between 10AM and 9PM. Links and calling information are available from us when you sign up. Every week, join us back on Zoom to get the latest links and tips from fellow phonebankers.